|Benefits to being a part of the
A web site is like a
having a storefront open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
all year long only it is not limited by physical
location. Your "Internet presence" on the World
Wide Web can be visited by people around the world, and
they do not even have to leave the comfort of their home
or office. Local customers are not limited to your
business hours if they wish to browse in your store or
communicate with you. A web site enhances your existing
marketing plan because it is a way to:
- inform, entertain, and communicate with your
- invite new people to browse in your
"store" to see what you are all about.
- satisfy both business owners and customers
at the same time.
|From an owner's perspective a web
site can help:
- dramatically reduce long-distance charges and
- communicate with clients, colleagues, and
suppliers using e-mail to send files, documents,
purchase orders, and requisitions.
- reduce costs is the price of a local phone call
and Internet access charges.
- build an image for your business through your web
page design, reports, and newsletters.
- find additional customers using search engines.
- allow you to be a forerunner in your industry.
- help you provide greater customer service by
improving response time.
|From a customer's
perspective, a web site can provide:
- unhurried and leisurely browsing.
- shop and order from the comfort of your own desk.
- savings in time and money by using e-mail for
|For both customers
and owners, a web site:
- is a vast, worldwide network crossing time zones.
Do what you need to do, when you want to do it!
- allows you to see what your competitors are
- can help increase efficiency by using on-line
tools such as forms and catalogues.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Top of Page